Artist-makers Online are currently taking bookings for the 5-part course ‘E-commerce web-design and promotion‘. The course is ideal for individuals who are interested in building portfolio websites to include e-Commerce, social-media and are search-engine optimised.
1.Get your site online (domain-name and hosting)
2. Publish your content (using wordpress as a CMS)
3. Prepare your media (images, slideshows, video and maps etc)
4. Sell and promote your work (ecommerce and social media)
5. Optimise your site for search engines (SEO and Google Analytics)
Find out more here!
“We have developed this series of masterclasses as a response to the professional needs of visual artists, musical enthusiasts, dancers, writers and performers right across the Midlands.
These master classes are now a regular feature of our collaborative work together in increasing the standards of arts practice in the Midlands as well as creating a greater Midland Cultural identity. With this project we aim to also empower artists and arts venues in the region with the skills and resources needed to realise this objective.
The expected outcome is an increased in knowledge, skills, possibilities and confidence in the professional arts sector in the Midlands.”
More Info here.
During May and early June I’ll be delivering a course called ‘e-Commerce website design and promotion for artists and craftspeople’, in association with Visual Artists Ireland and Clare County Council’s Arts Office.
1. Identify, acquire and manage a quality website hosting account
2. Construct a visually appealing feature-rich website with own blog
3. Prepare images for display online and create image galleries
4. Sell products online via e-commerce and promote your work via Social Media and SEO
Find out more at Artist-makers Online.